SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR TRUCK SHIPPING/RECEIVING DURING COVID-19 OUTBREAK All office doors will remain locked to outside carriers and vendors. Phone numbers will be posted on the doors to communicate with these people. Effective immediately, we ask that drivers and employees do not enter our site if they have:
- Had contact with someone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19; or
- Are currently having flu-like symptoms including fever, chills, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath.
- Drivers are asked to stay in their cabins during the un/loading process
- Only leave the cabin when authorized by Crowe personnel
- Drivers can leave the cabin for final cargo securing and checks, as well as personal needs
- Contact time with Crowe employees and other drivers will be limited
- Facilities such as lunchrooms, inside restrooms and smoking areas are temporarily reserved for Crowe employees only
- Drivers are permitted only the use of outside designated restrooms only
- Our employees will keep a distance from external visitors
- Congregation of drivers is prohibited at Crowe locations
For more information on our Covid-19 safety procedures or if you have any other questions or concerns, contact us today and we will be happy to assist you.