SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR TRUCK SHIPPING/RECEIVING DURING COVID-19 OUTBREAK
All office doors will remain locked to outside carriers and vendors. Phone numbers will be posted on the doors to communicate with these people.
Effective immediately, we ask that drivers and employees do not enter our site if they have:
- Had contact with someone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19; or
- Are currently having flu-like symptoms including fever, chills, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath.
We are implementing new safety procedures that limit movement at our sites:
- Drivers are asked to stay in their cabins during the un/loading process
- Only leave the cabin when authorized by Crowe personnel
- Drivers can leave the cabin for final cargo securing and checks, as well as personal needs
- Contact time with Crowe employees and other drivers will be limited
- Facilities such as lunchrooms, inside restrooms and smoking areas are temporarily reserved for Crowe employees only
- Drivers are permitted only the use of outside designated restrooms only
- Our employees will keep a distance from external visitors
- Congregation of drivers is prohibited at Crowe locations