At Crowe Transportation, we take pride in the quality of our employees. We are a family-owned, 100% food-focused carrier that has been in operation since 1968 in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania.
Warehouse Operators are responsible for assisting with incoming and outgoing product. This position ensures that all product is marked with an accurate pallet identification and the condition of the product prior to moving to the warehouse floor. Warehouse Operators will also perform general warehouse functions such as data entry into the inventory system, application of identification tags, cycle counts, batch control, and warehouse sanitation and cleanup. This position supports customer operations by responding to requests as received. Operators operate forklifts, reach trucks, and electric pallet jacks. The Warehouse Operator must follow quality control standards, safety regulations, and standard operational methods and procedures. They must work within a team environment and follow established goals and procedures.
- Must be approachable, showing that our customers are our priority
- Must be willing to listen to our customers and provide for their needs
- Operate a forklift and assist with incoming and outgoing products, input via RF devices,
- and verify accuracy of shipments and condition of product before moving to the warehouse floor
- Perform order fulfillment, apply pallet tags, cycle counts, and warehouse sanitation
- Perform basic warehouse cleanup to include the warehouse floors, racks, and any product spills
- Follow quality control standards, safety regulations, and standard operational procedures
- Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent is required
- Experience: 1 year of warehouse receiving and forklift experience is preferred but not required
- Must maintain a neat appearance and meet the uniform standards
- Must be able to continuously push, pull, lift, and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to walk or stand for 5-8 hours
- This job requires repetitive tasks which may require repetitive pushing/pulling/lifting/bending/stooping/twisting
- May involve heights and overhead work
- Requires ability to use RF scanners for inventory control
- Requires ability to use computer to complete inventory inquires and data entry processes
- Must have communication skills and ability to function effectively as part of a team
- Valid driver’s license is preferred but not required
JOB TYPE – FULL TIME
If you are interested in applying for any of the current job openings, please contact us at 717-287-6473.
Thank you for your interest in Crowe Transportation. We look forward to meeting you.
Crowe is an equal opportunity employer.