Local/Regional Long-Haul Truck Drivers
At Crowe Transportation, we take pride in the quality of our employees. We are a family-owned, 100% food-focused carrier that has been in operation since 1968 in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania. For more than five decades, our team of transportation, warehousing, and logistics experts are focused on delivering solutions that fit the specialized needs of our large and small food clients. We treat our drivers like family. Our clients span along the East Coast –from Maine to Florida to as far west as Chicago. We have experience with food-grade products of all kinds. This includes refrigerated and frozen products to liquid and dry goods. If you’re looking for an exciting career opportunity, look no further. Contact Crowe Transportation today.
- Qualified candidates would require a valid driver’s license and a CDL license
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of three years driving experience in commercial transportation or a graduate of an accredited truck driving school
- Ability to operate a tractor-trailer truck safely and efficiently
- Ability to read and correctly interpret route manifests and invoices
- Possess knowledge of all applicable state and federal DOT regulations
- Ability to lift 60-75lbs
- Operating a tractor-trailer in a safe, professional manner at all times
- Providing exceptional customer service and delivering products on time
- Maintaining daily DOT logs
- Conducting pre and post-trip inspections in compliance with DOT regulations
JOB TYPE – FULL TIME
If you are interested in applying for any of the current job openings, please contact us at 717-287-6473.
Thank you for your interest in Crowe Transportation. We look forward to meeting you.
Crowe is an equal opportunity employer.